Potential Spare ticket for TC Day trip to Madrid

dancity19

Booked for a party of 3, but it turns out it is highly unlikely my brother is going to be able to come, so will need to move his ticket on. It's the day trip with ticket included.

Just spoken to Thomas Cook about the potential of changing as it will involve passprt details, and it basically involves a £40 charge which obviously we would cover.

Also, you would need to qualify for points so I think that is prob 4,500 plus?

Let me know if anyone fancies it, as will need to sort out a change of passport details ASAP with Thomas Cook.

Cheers

Going to bump this, so apologies in advance. Obviously would like to move the tickets on, and assumed there would be a decent bit of interest, considering the tickets sold out pretty quickly.

Re: Potential Spare ticket for Thomas Cook Day trip

Why Always Ste said:
For real Madrid away?

C'mon Ste , wake up ....... you wouldn't need a passport , or Thomas Cook , to get the ticket if the game was at the Etihad ..

unless , of course , the Sheikh has moved the whole lot , lock , stock an' barrel , to Abu Dhabi !

Just sent you a PM Dancity19. I await your response with heightened interest........

Just a point regarding the charge for changing a name.
Was on Spikes trip to Salonica, the night before my mates pal dipped out.
So he brought his lad along, they changed the name at the check in with
no problem or charge.
No I know it is airline policy to fleece customers for these minor alterations
but this is a charter and I would guess the passenger list has not been presented to the charter company yet.
Just think it might be worth having another word with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.