Poznan Away - Travel to Stanstead Airport - 4/11 7am Flight

Donkey Boy

Blues.

Were currently flying on the 7:15am Ryan air flight to Poznan on the Thursday morning and was wondering if any one else is on there and if so how you getting down??

I'm gonna hire a car & drive if need be and will have room for upto another 5 passengers dependant on numbers.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a lift. Or if not if there is room for 2 in any one elses car going down.

Cheers.

Donkey Boy said:
Blues.

Were currently flying on the 7:15am Ryan air flight to Poznan on the Thursday morning and was wondering if any one else is on there and if so how you getting down??

I'm gonna hire a car & drive if need be and will have room for upto another 5 passengers dependant on numbers.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a lift. Or if not if there is room for 2 in any one elses car going down.

Cheers.

Hi mate,
When are you coming back?
I am on the same flight on Thu morning but staying Fri night over there and flying back Sat morning. If you are flying back on Sat then I'd be more than happy to join in and share the costs.
Cheers
Fluffy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.