poznan next season

IWasHere

Reckon we should do the poznan more often next season; we hardly did it last season compared to the season before

Oohvonkyvonky said:
IWasHere said:
Reckon we should do the poznan more often next season; we hardly did it last season compared to the season before

That should be the last thing on your mind at the moment, with a 5 stretch waiting for ya! ;)

Nah mate its sorted out now, gave me a warning!:-)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'd love to bring Poznan back to Eastlands!

Though, I'd also welcome back the Poznan with a small twist, which would be basically just bouncing up n down with face towards the pitch. That way you could (possibly) keep it going a bit further as understandably people want to see the game.. Wouldn't be 'the Poznan' anymore but wouldn't mind it. Some continental European teams do it & it looks focking ace & I bet the fans love it

Dunne's own goal said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'd love to bring Poznan back to Eastlands!

Though, I'd also welcome back the Poznan with a small twist, which would be basically just bouncing up n down with face towards the pitch. That way you could (possibly) keep it going a bit further as understandably people want to see the game.. Wouldn't be 'the Poznan' anymore but wouldn't mind it. Some continental European teams do it & it looks focking ace & I bet the fans love it

if it's the other way round it could be the nanzop !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.