Poznan

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON

Will we still be doing the Poznan next season or was it just a one season thing?
(I'd hate to be the only one doing it at the first goal scored!!!)

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
Will we still be doing the Poznan next season or was it just a one season thing?
(I'd hate to be the only one doing it at the first goal scored!!!)
I think we should without doubt keep it going and also try and introduce more things that are unique in this country.

I know however that there are plenty of people out there who would prefer us to stop it and sit on our hands for ninety minutes, standing up only to give the odd rendition of Blue Moon or We're not really here.

MUST keep it going, it looked amazing at wembley, and anything that pisses the red shite off can't be bad

I hope we stop doing it

it has run its course we should move on and consign it to our past like blow up bananas and rhythmic clapping ( one for the older fans )

if we continue it will just start to look sad imho

I hate it that so many clubs are doing it also...but to be fair it was not ours in the first place, but we should keep it going.

whp.blue said:
I hope we stop doing it

it has run its course we should move on and consign it to our past like blow up bananas and rhythmic clapping ( one for the older fans )

if we continue it will just start to look sad imho

Same as that, time to come up with something new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.