Prankster gets knocked out!!!

mcfclovin88

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYUtNdFwMuQ[/youtube]

Still got a stronger chin than Amir Khan.

Well his "prank" wasn't funny in the slightest, it should hopefully deter him from annoying the general public in future.

I agree his pranks were shit but you gotta admire the kid in a way. He's got some balls.

It wasn't funny but I still don't see how someone saying "kiss my ass" is reason to knock them out. But that's Americans for you.

RandomJ said:
It wasn't funny but I still don't see how someone saying "kiss my ass" is reason to knock them out. But that's Americans for you.

Not sure it's only America where he would have got a slap.

I thought most of them were pretty restrained to be honest.

RandomJ said:

Nothing to do with nationality, you just have to meet the right type of dickhead. He'd eventually get the same response in any town/city in the world.

When it does the Slow mo reply it doesn't even look like he connects with his fave

alblue said:
When it does the Slow mo reply it doesn't even look like he connects with his fave

Yup. My thoughts exactly. The fella then uploads it and it goes viral = 10 seconds of fame and a little bit of money from Youtube.

how good would it have been if it was noel edmonds gotcha
man how I would like to see that c*nt getting knockout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.