Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, it seems like you're all satisfied with 1 point? We are in fantastic form, all players available(pretty much) and Everton has a lot of injuries. Anything else than 3 points is a loss for me. Stick with the same team as against Chelsea, and we should be good to go. If we play with the same intensity, and I believe we will, Everton won't stand a chance. Goodison might usually be a tough place for us to come, but it is different when we are in this sort of form, all the players are hunry as well.

Same team, no fucking about. It'll be the most difficult game yet but I think we'll win 3-1.

Aguero 2, Sterling 1.

...............................Aguero............................
Sterling.......................Silva......................Navas
..............Fernandinho...........Touré....................
Kolarov..........Mangala..........Kompany..........Sagna
................................Hart...............................

Unless there are injuries I don't see the need to change anything
but the only potential changes I could see happening are
Zabaleta > Sagna
Clichy > Kolarov
Nasri > Navas

Don't want to look too far ahead here but why all the no changes until Watford? Complacency against the promoted teams was a big reason in us losing the title last season. We should play the same team as Chelsea from here on in until we either fail to win, injuries occur or somebody has a shocker. Sagna has been superb, to drop him in this form is poor management, you're effectively telling him you're only here for when Zab isn't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.