Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish MC win this match. What they did in lastweek so amazing.
In Vietnam there is a funny story that :" Asenal come to Vietnam, and they have a cup after 10 years. MC come to Vietnam and they destroy the Bus of Chelsea, Vietname is a peaceful place for Pr. Club" :D

We are very happy when MC come to VietNam!
In last summer MC had came to VN and we had a party of football match. It's so amazing with me.
Wish you will come back next time.
We are sorry about some people who is unsatisfied. It's only a trouble of them.
So next time when you come to Viet Nam, I really want to here "Xin Chao" from someone. It's really wonderfull.
So that we make a video to bring Vietnamese to you. Wish when some Football player watch this video, they can try to speak Vietnamese.
Here are the video:

Thanks and lovely!

Http://vietnambook.mobi - Book for your life

Contact me:
Email: angelsnow275@gmail.com

Agree, I think Zabaleta/Otamendi/De Bruyne will eventually replace Sagna/Mangala/Navas but it would be silly to change anything at the moment.

I think the new transfers have upped every ones game. Even Kompany would not be safe based on last season Zab too, Navas certainly seems to have improved alot this season but cant see him keeping Kev out!

The only one I can see sulking is Nasri!

Good to hear pellegrini saying mangala will keep his place ahead of otamendi, he's been really solid alongside Kompany so far and wouldn't make much sense to replace him straight away

Right this how rotation works. You have a player/s who is/are looking a bit jaded and the manager thinks he/they needs a rest.
Play someone else. That is rotation. Not just swapping players in and out because of whom we are playing. Think our main problem
last season, was the back four being fucked about (rotated) too much. Anyway we're on a roll, so same again.

SSN transfer centre reporting now that "Sky sources understand" that John Stones has handed in a transfer request after Chelsea's third bid for him too was rejected by Everton!

I think the new transfers have upped every ones game. Even Kompany would not be safe based on last season Zab too, Navas certainly seems to have improved alot this season but cant see him keeping Kev out!

The only one I can see sulking is Nasri!

Nasri already seemed like he was sulking before being subbed on in the game against Chelsea

We're in form, we're playing some sexy-ass football, we're pumped up as fuck as a team...

I'm feeling confident, and I never like letting myself feel confident, especially against the likes of Everton. Looking forward to it.

Just sticking this somewhere people might see it ... re: int'l marketing - this short ad for City was played on the local sports radio station here in DFW, Texas a few mins ago -

The voice is well-known locally, voice of the Dallas Mavs NBA team and FC Dallas MLS team - very interesting scheme, global 'City Minute' on radios worldwide, eh? - couldn't hurt ... H/T @bluemoondallas1 on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.