Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been Goodison before, whats the best way to get back to lime st after the game blues?

Same team as last 2 weeks please MP..i feel very confident about this one ..if we play like against chelsea we will be to good for them to handle..2-0 win Go Cityyy

Reality check, hopefully for Everton... While they were great against a poor Southampton, City are a few notches up, both have tails up after good wins, expect some early sparring and chest puffing from Everton, but I think Pelegrini has City purring with the two pronged attack down the flanks, with Kolarov/ Sterling and Sagna / Navas, and Yaya/Silva/Aguero down the middle, so basically, everything is in its right place, balanced and harmonious...Pellers has Feng Shui'd the shit out of the City formation, the old dog has learned new tricks after all.

Aguero will now be 100% sharp, Silva to pull the strings with Yaya, Vinny and Mangala to nullify Lakaku.
There might be the odd pen or two. city to win 3-1

I'm getting a taxi to this match with 8 lads, 4 of them Everton fans taxi costing £160.it's going to be a messy day so I've booked Monday off work. Hope our away end is bouncing like it was at West Brom.

Never an easy place to go for us but I have to say since Martinez has taken charge at Everton I think we find it easier to play them. Everton try to keep the ball on the floor and that suits out style better. We need to show the same hunger and desire tomorrow in order to secure the points and if we do then I will start to believe we can make a concerted title challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.