Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair team choice IMO. Nasri has played well & would have been harsh to drop him. Will have to show he can be consistent now by putting in another good performance. Strong bench.

Don't think so mate then Silva's outwide and we need him in the No 10
Not that I watched Swansea too awful much, but I seem to recall him playing out as a wide forward (in a similar fashion to how we deployed Dzeko at times) somewhat effectively. I may be completely misremembering, though.

No real surprises with that team. Just like Palace, he's keeping Nasri sweet just like he does with Navas and just like he did with Milner last year.

No real surprises with that team. Just like Palace, he's keeping Nasri sweet just like he does with Navas and just like he did with Milner last year.
which I find frustrating a bit, should always play the best possible XI. You didn't see Luis Enrique trying to keep Pedro happy by dropping Suarez or Neymar last season, in important matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.