Pre-Season Friendly in Dublin?

blue banks

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but there are strong rumours that City will play Arsenal on August 1st in Dublin.

Anybody here got any further info?

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but there are strong rumours that City will play Arsenal on August 1st in Dublin.

Anybody here got any further info?

That surfaced a few weeks back and there's been nothing at all since. I'm a Dublin blue and not much being said on our side, it was mainly coming from Arsenal fans in Dublin at the time.

Cheers Thaksin. Cork-based Blue here so would be very interested in any game that we'd be playing in Ireland.

Fucking hope so. Fair few blues over here despite the red reputation and it's 6 years since they were over to play Limerick which is a bit much.

So, August 1st is the Wedneday before the Charity Shield (with Liverpool playing Napoli in the Aviva that weekend).

Will keep me ear to the ground.

R

So, August 1st is the Wedneday before the Charity Shield (with Liverpool playing Napoli in the Aviva that weekend).

Will keep me ear to the ground.

R
And playing Bayern in Miami the previous Saturday - flying back Sunday and playing the Arse on a Wednesday in Dublin and then Wembley at the weekend? That's a lot of travelling (yes Dublin isn't very far I know)

And playing Bayern in Miami the previous Saturday - flying back Sunday and playing the Arse on a Wednesday in Dublin and then Wembley at the weekend? That's a lot of travelling (yes Dublin isn't very far I know)

You're right, that's quite a schedule. It may turn out to be nonsense. We'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.