Pre season in Melbourne

The pre game party ie large piss up for grizzled old Mancs starts at 3 at the imperial. Tuesday it was Chocca with blues even this early inside and out. It's definitely the place to go for solid city fans, plenty of blues in smaller groups out in other pubs though. Am heading into town for 12 but may have a couple elsewhere before going to the imperial by 2

City making their presence felt, buzzer doing a stunning job in his ambassador role going from drinking event to drinking event. Sterling and him came down to meet the supporters club. Yaya was in town signing shirts at a sports store and there must have still been 500+ in the queue when they had to go. Supporters club members were allowed in free to watch them train last night which was very good.

Anyway on to tonight and the G - fair chance it could be 100000 apparently if so the biggest crowd ever to an Australian football game and the biggest crowd at the G since Billy Graham not sure if rumours are true as this requires standing tickets and I haven't seen any for sale.

Biggest thing for me is how good our kids look, Garcia one of the most impressive on tour, horsefield really surprised me with his quality in training and ichanebo and denayer very clearly ready!!!!
Sounds awesome. Hope everyone has a great time out there.

Injury, poor preparation, and lack of available players. Well done. All entirely predictable but you still went ahead and did it!

what happened to the atmosphere in the "active area"? Its been more lively watching a game at the imp. The mexican waves, paper planes and countdwon to the end of 90 mins were a huge embarrassment for our country!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.