Premier League Games 10/11/12 December

My Mum’s side of the family are from Geordieland. I had a cousin who unfortunately passed away who was a mad Newcastle fan. That said I can’t stand their fans. Misplaced arrogance singing about how poor opposition fans are when they were down to less than 20k in the 80’s. They’ll also claim Manchester etc isn’t really the North, it’s the Midlands. Part of me wants to see them do well to hack off the establishment. Part of me thinks their fans would be unbearable.
Not sure if it’s true, but I was told the middle of Britain is Oldham, so if that’s what they mean, I reckon they’re right!

West ham ain’t getting top four it’s going to be the scum looking at the other teams for that fourth spot plus the scum every week play with 12 and a penalty.

That Maddison dive was horrendous. Should be booked for that.

How did VAR not overturn that?
Just seen it,what is the point of VAR if they aren’t overturning that it’s a dive pure and simple,again trying to manipulate the outcome of games is what is going on ..

Reactions: kun
Madison making sure we should rename the Premier league the snowflake league.
Dived into the Newcastle players leg and of course was rewarded with a penalty
I can understand a ref making an honest mistake but it highlights how bent var is. Rather than tell your mate he is wrong they stick together and all end up looking stupid/bent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.