Premier League Games 11/12/13/14/15 May '24

Depends on tomorrow and Villa‘s result. If the scousers win then Spurs will be super motivated. Villa win and Spurs won’t give a shit.
Looks like villa have run out of gas. They couldn’t light a fart atm. They won’t fancy needing the points away at palace so it’s on them tomorrow. If not, then we do it the hard way. I still think we will do it though.

Looks like villa have run out of gas. They couldn’t light a fart atm. They won’t fancy needing the points away at palace so it’s on them tomorrow. If not, then we do it the hard way. I still think we will do it though.
You’re right bout Villa but the scousers have nothing to play for, have a new boss coming in, won’t want any injuries ahead of the euros, ok it’s wishful thinking but you never know!

With a full strength team they still.wouldnt have done fook all they are fooking shit.
Ten peg in my opinion has done a fooking great job considering how fooking wank they really are.
Still the United lot will get rid a new messiah will come in to throw you lot of the perch and two years down the line we have all this shit again.

I know Sky have to pander to a bunch of plastic twats but how many turn off because we have to listen to fooking Neville and his latest inquest .

Simply deal with the FACTS they are fooking crap and thats not changing for years to come so simply concentrate on teams that desrve the spotlight rather than a club that is firmly stuck in 1999

Your right, United are wank even at full strength

But when the team sheet came out Arsenal Knew it was going to be a walk in the park and 3 points in the bag.
All they had to do was keep a level head and not make silly mistakes in and around the box,

The thing was after the game Sky and pundits were baiting Spurs in Dare you roll over and even field a weakening team But clearly United just did that today

Your right, United are wank even at full strength

But when the team sheet came out Arsenal Knew it was going to be a walk in the park and 3 points in the bag.
All they had to do was keep a level head and not make silly mistakes in and around the box,

The thing was after the game Sky and pundits were baiting Spurs in Dare you roll over and even field a weakening team But clearly United just did that today

The rag/Arsenal loving tossers will hype that up until kick off. I hope that Ange puts two fingers up to them and plays the kids.

The rags didn't give a fuck about that game. He'll rest all his key players until the final, their whole season rests on that game. Ours might too if we slip up!

Depends on tomorrow and Villa‘s result. If the scousers win then Spurs will be super motivated. Villa win and Spurs won’t give a shit.
I hope the scousers win, to be honest. If that happens, with the GD as it is, the only result that works for Spurs is beating us, which must mean they come and play. I’d fancy us winning that easier than them just playing a low block and hitting it long for Son (Korean for ‘can’t miss against City), to score his top corner screamer against us…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.