Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16 April

Will be a "strange" atmosphere I reckon. Most of the rags I know actually won't mind if we turn them over next week as 4th is still within reach for them as Chelsea and Arsenal are gash.

let just everton beat them so we're on the safe side. it's over for them then

Not so great for us playing Brighton on last game
Hopefully they'll be safe by then, for a number of reasons, one of which being the respective personalities of Warnock and Houghton, another being the scummy actions of Cardiff as a club and also City probably needing a result.

Hazard is in great from and he will see this as an opportunity to get his name in lights and,if a deal hasn't already been agreed......further enhance his chance of a move to Spain.When in the mood,he's amongst the very best in out league and he very much has the ability to be a game changer and the difference.

Fingers crossed.
So much for my Chelsea uplifting they can beat Liverpool twaddle. ...
Saw the game.but in a pub with music and distractions. ...how did it go; I'd rather ask you than read bbc who want Sarri sacked. ..so utd can profit- Did Chelski give em a game.? Bits I saw Chelski looked overrated. .....? Was 2nil a fair score mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.