Premier League Games 12/13/14 January '24

Getting confused people are quoting the rags have a new owner. When did this happen ? I know about ineos jim quarter share but who has bought the other 75% ?
Think they have sold off a share but handed over the running of the club to someone else? That is my understanding. Glaziers still majority shareholders I think.

Whisper it but Brexit Jim hasn’t bought fuck all yet, he’s just doing a Michael Knighton style diversion act. But one day in the future he may buy a 25% stake, the one he’s been buying for several years.
so he's going to also walk away with 10 million (when it was a lot of money)for doing absolutely nothing not even juggle a ball

Spurs were more impressive than their last few games. I can foresee a high scoring game in the cup tie. However, they look a somewhat limp in the last 1/4.

As for the rags.......well, if playing on the break at home is their thing then ok....mid table mediocrity beckons!

?? I thought he had bought shares

Jim will fuck it up even worst

Any good football club does not run with the money men involved with the football side of things,
stick to what you are good at by making money and let the football people do their job is what works best.

Peps Knows the first time the City Board or Owners get involved with the football side of things he will be off in a flash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.