Premier League Games 13/14/15 Jan

I just hate them and i'm off my head again lol
I hate the ****s too but it looks like one way or the other we're stuck with at least 2 of them, the dippers and the rags in the top 4 this season since Arsenal are clueless and Burnley have fallen apart. Spuds are going to get picked apart by bigger clubs over the next few seasons so better them than either of the other two.

Getting quite bunched behind us now. Whilst we are a million miles ahead and can't see us throwing that away, I can see those behind being ultra cautious when they play each other.

I hate the ****s too but it looks like one way or the other we're stuck with at least 2 of them, the dippers and the rags in the top 4 this season since Arsenal are clueless and Burnley have fallen apart. Spuds are going to get picked apart by bigger clubs over the next few seasons so better them than either of the other two.

Takes the pressure off us if rags & Liverpool are in the top 4 each season as we will only be expected to finish 3rd each season after we win it.

Takes the pressure off us if rags & Liverpool are in the top 4 each season as we will only be expected to finish 3rd each season after we win it.
Lol, since when does finishing position have any effect on the expectation level for those two the next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.