Premier League Games 14/15 Jan

A draw between rags and dippers today offers a smidgen of consolation but I hope to god that our season isn't reduced to hoping to finish above the rags. I'd still like to set my sights a bit higher than that

A draw between rags and dippers today offers a smidgen of consolation but I hope to god that our season isn't reduced to hoping to finish above the rags. I'd still like to set my sights a bit higher than that

Time to readjust those sights i'm afraid... if we finish top four on current form it'll be a miracle!

I truly hope your feeling are awry!
If I was feeling like I was this afternoon, I'd be thinking they could finish above Chelsea. It's not like they're scoring offside goals and not getting red cards that they should have had every week, is it?

the-scream.jpg

We're 3 points off 2nd place! There will be plenty of twists and turns to come but i believe we will finish 2nd or 3rd.

If that were to happen the refs need to remember the rule book and start punishing our rivals and both BT and Sky need to start concentrating on our opponents offences as well as our own (no chance going off the post match analysis in the rags game) On top of that the team has to start taking their chances at the very least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.