Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

A scouser rang up talkshite said exactly the same thing.

I think they are shitting it to be honest. The cult isn't as forgiving as other fans for fucking things up.
Being linked to a Scouser on TalkSport, feels like I’ve been lobotomised!

Reactions: mat
Imagine if the scouse bastards bottled it again. A long lay off, no crowds and weirdness everywhere, pressure gets to them as they struggle to pick up another win ...

Imagine if the scouse bastards bottled it again. A long lay off, no crowds and weirdness everywhere, pressure gets to them as they struggle to pick up another win ...

Palace always give them a game at Klanfield , the Dipshits without their 12th man (LOL) and the ref being pressured into giving every decision it would be funny as f*ck if Woy took three points off them , the Dippers have won two of their last seven games at that rate they arent getting anywhere near our records.

Although MOTD gets slagged off a lot, I record every episode. When I have 5 - 10 minutes to spare I put it on. It is great watching old City matches but it is amazing how many decisions have gone against us, mainly penalties (remember Raz getting cleaned out away to West Ham and it wasn't given ?) I think this season has really affected them and they have often played well below their best because they are fed up of being shafted.

even pep on the touch line going crazy about VAR ? its been a tool used all season that has punished manchester city the most. but we have to learn not to let it beat us because we are miles and i mean miles better than anybody in the premier league when we flow

its liverpool anyway we handed it over long before the the virus outbreak. hoping for the impossible hahaha well we have rubbed the bottle of the genie far to often and we have only one wish left and that is for relegating united

The ONLY game so far with any slick, attacking football was the last hour of our dismantling of Arsenal the other night....funny I haven't heard anyone mention it yet....only that the Rags are on the march!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.