Premier League Games 19/20/21 August

Swansea creating half chances but lack the desire and belief to really have a go. I can't believe they aren't having a go down it's left which is blind and jones. When is lukaku coming on?

I know I said exactly this last week but Pogba is far too selfish to ever be a true great.

Remember pal, that side out there has cost nearly £400m, to have deficiencies is criminal but the squad depth is where they'll come up short..

They couldn't of had an easier start, I wouldn't use West Ham or Swansea as any type of barometer!

All true, but they've availed themselves of a manager who's reverted to the tried and trusted Taggart method of buying a massive team, and at the first sign of a deep lying defence, starting the whipped crossing bombardment, which invariably pays dividends. We might be a better footballing outfit than them, but I'd be willing to bet we cede more unnecessary points to the bus parkers this season than they will. If we finish above them, we'll be champions. Plus they won't suffer half the bullshit refereeing decisions that'll come our way

Swansea will be delighted that they're just 1-nil down. That's the type of mentality these teams have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.