Premier League Games 19/20/21st November

Yep. Jammy early goal for them on Saturday and they'll park the bus and somehow hang on for a 1-1 draw.
I remember posting on here a couple of seasons ago that Conor Whickham was shite and won't be a threat as he was on a horrid goal draught. I don't think he's gone a game against us since that post without scoring. The lanky streak of piss. He's still fucking shite, just not when he rocks up against us.

I remember posting on here a couple of seasons ago that Conor Whickham was shite and won't be a threat as he was on a horrid goal draught. I don't think he's gone a game against us since that post without scoring. The lanky streak of piss. He's still fucking shite, just not when he rocks up against us.
We still seem to act as a charity for shite strikers sometimes. At least we're not employing any of the ****s any more.

If we let Burnley have the ball and sit back a bit, they will eventually cock things up and we can hit them on the counter.

They have no quality at all up top, so giving them plenty of the ball will not matter.

If we let Burnley have the ball and sit back a bit, they will eventually cock things up and we can hit them on the counter.

They have no quality at all up top, so giving them plenty of the ball will not matter.
Somehow can't see Guardiola going with this plan...

3-0 and not even half time. We will hammer burnley they're beyond shit.
It will be completely different. Burnley will sit deep and try to counter. They are at home, huge game for them and we haven't been great after champions league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.