Premier League Games 2/3/4/5/6/ May '24

Is Spurs away any more difficult for us than United away is for Arsenal? Not much separates United and Spurs, particularly in the last few months. Arsenal's record at the Swamp (with a crowd) is as bad as our record at Spurs.
In my head our task is 100X harder but you talk sense!

Spurs get something at Liverpool now and they have incentive to beat us.

I don't see Villa winning another game. Liverpool at home and Palace away next.
I can’t see Spurs getting anything out of this game. Dippers look like they might rack up a load of goals.

I can’t believe no dopey daft full back (and there are plenty in our league) hasn’t totally wiped out that Salah, he’s 4 stone wet through he’d have been fucking crippled 10 years ago, way he holds off some defenders is incredible when he’s a little tiny fucking twat, because all are frightened of putting a challenge in on him

I used to think he was good when I seen the highlights
But he is always looking for the killer line and it gets boring
He said something the other week about “the team in sky bue”… we were playing in the away kit so the dick has clearly wrote it down beforehand, plus his constant muddling up of Grealish and kev is annoying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.