Premier League Games 2/3/4/5 January '23

They certainly wouldn't take 4000 to PNE or 6000 to Walsall
They got 6/7000 at home in their League 1 days. They've never been a successful, high profile club so you wouldn't expect them to have had a big following to be fair.

Great times for those fans who have stayed with them. though.

You’ve got to be joking haha

City have always been one of the top supported clubs in the country. Brentford’s crowds have mostly been smaller than Oldhams!
Is this city fans telling another club that “they’ve got no history” or asking where they were when they were shit? I’d always hoped we were a bit better than that.
Brentford have an average crowd, since they started, of over 9,500 compared to Oldham’s average of 8,700. Oldhams population, at about 100,000, is almost 4 times that of Brentford. In fact, in 1965, we managed an average crowd of 14000 in division 2 (which was 10000 less than when we were in division 1 two seasons before) which was only about 3000 more than Brentford had in division 3.

just watched the highlights on sky youtube. Neville said the ball ‘picked up pace’ when the striker on the second goal headed it into the ground. i think he skipped science class.

They got 6/7000 at home in their League 1 days. They've never been a successful, high profile club so you wouldn't expect them to have had a big following to be fair.

Great times for those fans who have stayed with them. though.
Exactly,you don’t begrudge loyal fans a bit of success and anyone who had followed Brentford for a while deserves to see their team succeed. I’ve been a city fan for fifty plus years and have to endure piss take and ridicule from plastic fans and now I appreciate our success as it’s even sweeter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.