Premier League Games 20/21/22 Oct

KeithMoon1.jpg

'kin autocorrect ;)

PEG used his remaining subs at half time too so Lionel Rashford comes on. Thought it would make sense to bring off a defensive mid for Mkhitaryan but he took Mata off. Weird. Go Terriers!!

I’m currently in a hotel in Cyprus watching the rags with the entire u17 polish national team! They’re all rag fans :/ I’m the sole voice cheering Huddersfield on

I’m currently in a hotel in Cyprus watching the rags with the entire u17 polish national team! They’re all rag fans :/ I’m the sole voice cheering Huddersfield on
Poor bugger. Shame they all started supporting utd just as their arse has fallen out so now they are stuck supporting shite footy :-D

If we never hear from you again we know why and you will never be forgotten ;)

Just wondering if scum lose today and spuds win tomorrow, will spuds be joint second or will the media refer to the scum as 2nd place in the table?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.