Premier League Games 21/22/23/24 December '23

It is not often that you see a game that is statistically this even. 51% possession as against 49%. Thirteen shots altogether, each. One side, three shots on target, the other, two.
These are two good teams, and they cancelled each other out. City are better than both. I sincerely believe that.
Twunt fluffed the best chance of the game.
A cross between Kev and Beckham my arse!!

It is not often that you see a game that is statistically this even. 51% possession as against 49%. Thirteen shots altogether, each. One side, three shots on target, the other, two.
These are two good teams, and they cancelled each other out. City are better than both. I sincerely believe that.

We are much better than both when we stop fucking about and concentrate

Gooners the team to beat, they look good but sure they will have a bad patch,got to make it count now, its ours if the desire is there,season starts against everton, come on city

Gooners the team to beat, they look good but sure they will have a bad patch,got to make it count now, its ours if the desire is there,season starts against everton, come on city

Yes, unfortunately for us they've hit a purple patch and look like the Everton of old.

Results against both these this season would indicate not yet they aren't

Results, yes. No arguing with that.
Performances is another story, though, isn't it? We restricted Liverpool to no chances whatosever in the second half (and precious few in the first), apart from the one they scored from. How often do you see anyone do that to Liverpool? We outplayed them. Not by a lot, but we outplayed them. We certainly matched Arsenal, who were actually made to look afraid of us for much of the match. At their own ground. We were certainly guilty of not going and taking the game by the scruff of the neck, and taking the three points that were just begging to be taken. Lousy deflected goal.
Bernardo is not wrong in his evaluation. The performances have not been bad. They've been belied by the the results. But it's fine margins.
I've got a good feeling about the second half of the season.

I’m not buying the patronising shite about a good result for us, it’s clear they are silly little school boys playing games Spitty just trying to get a reaction both times Spit and the wanker commentating reminded us that City are world champions Rat Face doesn’t respond . Fuckin pathetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.