Premier League Games 21/22/23 April '23

Have we ever and I mean… EVER… gotten 10 FUCKING MINUTES. Because a team were shithousing and wasting time? Not for actual injuries or anything like that, just your standard “oh I’ve got cramp”.

We face it every fucking week. It absolutely incenses me how fucking shit and inconsistent the time keeping is. Honestly if that was worth 10 minutes added on we should get about 30 every week.
Cheating.

Expected absolitely nothing so a draw is an amazing result against bottom of the league at home and in terms of points a draw or a loss amounts to the same thing at the minute anyway. both results give us a 1 game cushion assuming we win against them. The late comeback does give them a bit of a slight boost going into our game and some optimism as a defeat would have crushed them but will take that all day. Fantastic result for us and if we do the business midweek we could finish them off there and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.