Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

Feigning injuries has always been a thing, but I feel like there's a bit of a craze at the moment which referees are not clamping down on

It's really ruining the games, but how do you stop or reduce it? If a player is on the floor, the referee just has to stop the game, or should I say they do just stop the game.
alot get up start the game then sit down again in this case the game should just carry on if need treatment walk off pitch or sub comes on next stop in play
var watching and talking to ref whats not to know

alot get up start the game then sit down again in this case the game should just carry on if need treatment walk off pitch or sub comes on next stop in play
var watching and talking to ref whats not to know
The problem is, half of them tell the ref that they don't need the physio on. Tbh I think you have a choice, either the physio comes on or you get booked.

There's no need to be lying on the floor unless you need medical attention. The problem is, they have to then go off the pitch but are back on within 10 seconds!

Well done, Harry, just proved that getting the CL is now an achievement.

Another Wenger boy that is all about himself and not about winning trophies. He just loves the money.

On a side note.. im sure new grounds have been built in the time its taking for fulham’s new stand to be built & opened? its not even that big!!! :-/

Last edited:
On a side note.. im sure new grounds have been built in the time its taking for fulham’s new stand to be built & opened? its not even that big!!! :-/

To be fair, the river Thames is about six inches away from the back of that stand, so it must be a pretty tricky job.

The problem is, half of them tell the ref that they don't need the physio on. Tbh I think you have a choice, either the physio comes on or you get booked.

There's no need to be lying on the floor unless you need medical attention. The problem is, they have to then go off the pitch but are back on within 10 seconds!
They can lie on the floor for as long as they like but no need for the game to be stopped - except for head injuries of course. Fans are being cheated and refs are too weak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.