Premier League Games 22/23 Dec

Watching their game last night and the lack of game management and discipline in their team is shocking. They should of wrapped the game up but even with the missed chances the lack of intelligence and leaders on the pitch cost them dearly. There is problems at that club and it stems from Mourinho, he’s spoken out against the fans and now publicly criticising players, he won’t be there next season. The hierarchy at that place have high emphasis on how the club are portrayed and where ever Mourinho manages the club are perceived in a negative way. Say what you want about Fergie but he wouldn’t of hammered players outside the dressing room, he had leaders out on the pitch and mastered seeing games out like that. Their fans are envious of us having Pep, this idea of playing the United way is a long shout from how Mourinho sets up, they shit themselves when we announced Pep and thought who can we get to try counteract the Man City juggernaut. I hope Jose stays on but he’s destined for PSG in my opinion and that will be happening sooner rather than later

I think the scum job will be his last big gig because all the other bigger clubs are now seeing him for what he really is. There's no taking away that he's had success, but that was then and this is now and his outdated anti football tactics are not what top sides really want. It's written all over his face, it's in his behaviour that he knows his time is up. He's a desperate man hanging in there and unfortunately for him slowly but surely people are beginning to realise. He kissed the scums arse for year hoping to get this job, but only managed to do so because we hired Pep. The media have tried to play out this rivalry between them that really doesn't exist as Pep had his pants down in Spain as well. He is George Graham thirty years to late and for that reason PSG won't have him, so unless he takes a less fashionable smaller team China, the US or Qatar will be his only real options once we have completely squashed him.

Some real gems:

"Glad we didn't try to take the ball into the corner in the last 4 minutes to waste time"
"People have been burned at the stake for less than this shit."
"Rashford’s stupidity has absolutely boiled my piss."

Then this: "Can someone explain to me how is Lukaku being called shit?"
Maybe because with his team 2-1 up, in the opposition half, and seconds remaining, he manages to get himself offside and stay offside, thus turning the ball over for what turned out to be the winning goal? Just a hunch.

I think the scum job will be his last big gig because all the other bigger clubs are now seeing him for what he really is. There's no taking away that he's had success, but that was then and this is now and his outdated anti football tactics are not what top sides really want. It's written all over his face, it's in his behaviour that he knows his time is up. He's a desperate man hanging in there and unfortunately for him slowly but surely people are beginning to realise. He kissed the scums arse for year hoping to get this job, but only managed to do so because we hired Pep. The media have tried to play out this rivalry between them that really doesn't exist as Pep had his pants down in Spain as well. He is George Graham thirty years to late and for that reason PSG won't have him, so unless he takes a less fashionable smaller team China, the US or Qatar will be his only real options once we have completely squashed him.

The guy's a world class manager, don't be deluded. He just plays boring as fuck football... PSG, AC or Juve beckons for him.

He is really ramping up the comments now isn’t he, well and truly chucking players under the bus. One by one.

I really hope that he doesn’t bail to PSG soon, we need him there for as long as possible. A new manager would turn them around unfortunately.
Some said the exact same thing about Mourinho before he went to them. It's going to take more than a change of manager to turn them around.

I think Jose Mourinho will see out his contract at United and then he will manage Portugal. Its different question what he gonna win during this period.

The guy's a world class manager, don't be deluded. He just plays boring as fuck football... PSG, AC or Juve beckons for him.
You forgot to add that he is also a world class dickhead
He acted like a complete twunt before being sacked at Chelsea two seasons ago and he's acted in a similar manner after every dropped point or cup defeat this season. Will Milan or Juve risk having a manager who should be wearing a straitjacket? PSG is a possibility as they are 9 points clear and there would be less pressure on the manager.

He acted like a complete twunt before being sacked at Chelsea two seasons ago and he's acted in a similar manner after every dropped point or cup defeat this season. Will Milan or Juve risk having a manager who should be wearing a straitjacket? PSG is a possibility as they are 9 points clear and there would be less pressure on the manager.
There's zero requirement to play attractive football in Italy and the press there love the twat after his treble with Inter so he'd probably do well there for a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.