Premier League Games 24/25/26/28/29 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Newcastle v Watford. Watford play some good stuff, but Newcastle are shit.
The North East is a hotbed of SHITE football, at the moment.

Those draws were good for us and United. United scraping through but getting daylight between them and the pack.
I'm in no doubt, they are the threat.
I would defo take a draw now if offered, as I can see the ref being the most talked about player in the derby, and not for his good decisions.
The media and Jose will crank up 'ref pressure' in the week leading up to the game

Those draws were good for us and United. United scraping through but getting daylight between them and the pack.
I'm in no doubt, they are the threat.
I would defo take a draw now if offered, as I can see the ref being the most talked about player in the derby, and not for his good decisions.
The media and Jose will crank up 'ref pressure' in the week leading up to the game

A draw does them no good and us no harm, true. And I'd never accept it. Because they are who they are. We can -- and should -- smash them and their dire, shit, stone age football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.