Premier League Games 25/26/27 Feb

Put a quid on Leicester beating dippers with that rag **** in charge.

Put a quid on Leicester beating dippers with that rag **** in charge.
Shakespeare? Apparently hated Ranieri and had rows with him, when he was asked today about the player mutiny his answer was "I've never had any problems with the players".

He'll make a good politician the back-stabbing twat, hope he takes them down and never gets near a managerial job again.

I wouldn't bet my house on that one
Betting your house on a football match would be extremely reckless behaviour tbf. :)

Swansea playing very well under Clement and they badly need the points, I'd give them a decent chance. Good record against Chelsea too off the top of my head.

I wouldn't bet my house on that one
If not win they may well be able to get a point off Chavs, last season I think they were the one's who started Chavs downfall with Maureen's losing it with yelling at the doctor.

If not win they may well be able to get a point off Chavs, last season I think they were the one's who started Chavs downfall with Maureen's losing it with yelling at the doctor.
I think we deserve equal credit for that to be honest, the week after we thumped the bastards and when two of their players went down at once and they had to borrow our physios we ripped into the bastard good and proper.

Shakespeare? Apparently hated Ranieri and had rows with him, when he was asked today about the player mutiny his answer was "I've never had any problems with the players".

He'll make a good politician the back-stabbing twat, hope he takes them down and never gets near a managerial job again.
A nice 10-0 win against them would do nicely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.