Premier League Games 25/26/27 Feb

That result tonight says more about the Leicester players than Liverpool. If that is an example of player power getting the manager sacked then it's disgusting, and they should all hang their heads in shame.

Leicester players should hang their heads in shame! They have cheated their manager, the board and the fans all season except for their game against us when we were shocking at the back. They will get a standing ovation now but if I was a fan I would want to know what the fuck they have been doing all season!

Is it just me, or has the referee hardly been noticeable tonight? Always a good sign.
Ref let the game flow - thought he had a cracking game. He actually allowed tackles to be made and wasn't conned by players hitting the deck!

That result tonight says more about the Leicester players than Liverpool. If that is an example of player power getting the manager sacked then it's disgusting, and they should all hang their heads in shame.

I'd love a new manager to come in and fuck half the juicing bastards back down to the divisions they came from and belong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.