Premier League Games 25/26/27 November '23

Sick of these cunts. It’s about time we benefited from some very late goals, either for us or for others against Arsenal and Liverpool.

Just watching thw highlights from today, Anthony Gordon is turning in to a top player, his goal today he drives at goal, never looks up and knows exactly where the net is. That's something you can't teach still only 22, has the ability to be a top talent. Shame hes got a right ugly 'ed.

Interesting match up between Villa and Tottenham. Injury and stupidity crisis (Romero) for Spurs. If it was at Villa Park I would be sure of Aston Villa win. They not that good away though, so probably a draw.

We are going to play Tottenham in a best possible moment anyway. Maddison and Van de Ven were their best players this season. Usually its also for the better to not play against Romero. Even if only for his shithousery ability to snap opponents out of normal service and behaviour.

Weird one this game. Can't stand both clubs or their fans but I quite like the managers of both clubs.
Yeah both managers are likeable. Both of them deserve the opportunities they are being given. They aren’t being handed a job like Slippy.

Interesting match up between Villa and Tottenham. Injury and stupidity crisis (Romero) for Spurs. If it was at Villa Park I would be sure of Aston Villa win. They not that good away though, so probably a draw.

We are going to play Tottenham in a best possible moment anyway. Maddison and Van de Ven were their best players this season. Usually its also for the better to not play against Romero. Even if only for his shithousery ability to snap opponents out of normal service and behaviour.

No Romero, VDV, Sarr, Bissouma, Maddison. Gonna be messy this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.