Premier League Games 26/27/28 Dec "22

The Derby County side of 2007/08 say "hold my beer". 11 points in the whole bloody season.
And one of them was against us away when Sven played the reserves and youths! Needed a late Sturridge equaliser after a Sun Jihai og
Embarrassing as I was living there at the time and went on a bus full of them

That’s what I was saying earlier about it supposedly being the best league in the world, it’s nonsense. Outside of a few teams, it’s just as shite as every other league.

Even the whole “top 6” thing, or whatever is pure marketing bullshit. United haven’t won it in over a decade. Arsenal haven’t won it since Wenger had brown hair 18 years ago. Spurs have never won it. Liverpool have won it once.

Just shows that it’s really not the product they are making it out to be.

People have been saying for weeks that club football is way ahead of international football in terms of standards, and then you watch a team like Nottingham Forest and realise that’s probably bullshit. It only applies to a tiny handful of teams like ourselves

So in your esteemed opinion which is the best club league in the World if not the Premier League. Which is shite in your opinion ?
Or are they all shite, therefore making club football useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.