Premier League Games 26/27/28 December '23

2nd half the season where opponents have had the time to suss out effective counter tactics, watch Villa and Spuds fall away, Arsenal will be hanging around but I can see it being between us and Liverpool
Me too. I told hub at start of season, plus a few Dipper mates I have (* yes I know, shame on me) that they were good for the PL this year. They are back on it * special juice, and I don't anticipate them dropping many points. Such a travesty that our goals denied v them at Etihad and Julians v Palace, ad there is no way we get anything at Klanfield, and we can't rely on others to take points from them. It's us V Dippers imo.

The smacked arse fanzine boys at the Gruniad have refused to open comments for Spuds or Arse games.
As Corporal Jones would say to Captain Mainwaring- 'permission to speak Sir. They don't like it up 'em'.

Thanks Dad's Army. Sums up The Granuaid fanboyz posing as 'journalists ' to perfection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.