Wolves v Luton

Everton v Brentford Sky

Villa v Chelsea TNT

Sunday

Bournemouth v Brighton

Spurs v arses Sky

Our game Sky

WHU v dippers
Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Josh Smith. VAR: Tim Robinson. Assistant VAR: Wade Smith

FUL v CRY
Referee: Stuart Attwell. Assistants: James Mainwaring, Marc Perry. Fourth official: Darren Bond. VAR: Michael Salisbury. Assistant VAR: Neil Davies

rags v BUR
Referee: John Brooks. Assistants: Lee Betts, Akil Howson. Fourth official: Simon Hooper. VAR: Peter Bankes. Assistant VAR: Mat Wilkes

NEW v SHU
Referee: Tony Harrington. Assistants: Eddie Smart, Sian Massey-Ellis. Fourth official: Robert Jones. VAR: Andy Madley. Assistant VAR: Ian Hussin

WOL v LUT
Referee: David Coote. Assistants: Tim Wood, Mark Scholes. Fourth official: Tom Bramall. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger.

EVE v BRE
Referee: Darren England. Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan. Fourth official: Dean Whitestone. VAR: Michael Oliver. Assistant VAR: Richard West

AVL v CHE
Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Nick Greenhalgh, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Sam Barrott. VAR: Chris Kavanagh. Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis

BOU v BHA
Referee: Paul Tierney. Assistants: Scott Ledger, Mat Wilkes. Fourth official: Michael Salisbury. VAR: Chris Kavanagh. Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton

TOT v arses
Referee: Michael Oliver. Assistants: Stuart Burt, Dan Cook. Fourth official: Andy Madley. VAR: Jarred Gillett. Assistant VAR: Darren Cann

Our game
Referee: Simon Hooper. Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Simon Long. Fourth official: Tom Bramall. VAR: Peter Bankes. Assistant VAR: Gary Beswick

West Ham-Liverpool
Villa-Chelsea
Spurs-Arsenal
Our game.

4 games I'll probably take in, may knock the first on the head scoreline dependant.

I feel like we can't really go wrong with the Spurs game, they either take points off of Arsenal or pretty much get knocked out of the top 4 race benefitting us when we play them. I'd rather they win Sunday though and give us some breathing room.

We just need to look after ourselves in the last five games. Do that, and we can crack open the Babychams.

I wouldn't object to Spurs and the Hammers getting points over the weekend, mind.

Spurs vs arsenal that should be a good watch
Hope the rivalry makes it extra spicy

It's in our hands and we dint need to be concerned with others but id gladly take some help. this could be a decisive weekend for us if results fall in our favour. Isnt a better weekend of fixtures remaining that on paper favour us as much as this.

West Ham could nick something against the dippers, i really want their season to dramatically fall off to give klopp the send off that he and the feral fanbase deserves.

Spurs is realistically the best remaining chance of arsenal dropping points, although it is spurs so i expect them to spurs it and we should be beating Forest. Could we get a perfect weekend 2 weeks running? Unlikely but here's hoping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.