Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

Vicario absolutely shits himself at every corner or free kick near the box. He's a very easy target for opposition coaches to set up for.
Have you noticed how our corners have really targeted the near post recently? Eg Stones at Anfield. I'd be deploying this tactic at Spurs without question.

I’m going to watch the snooker until City walk out the tunnel.

If spurs somehow get back into this game i will be directly responsible-:)

Fuck arse

Ben White is fouling Vicario, this should get pulled back.

Not a chance that's a foul just because that Spuds keeper Vicari wouldn't know what commanding his area was if it smacked flush in the face, just remember when people moaned about our goal against them in the 1-0 win saying it was a foul... No it wasn't a foul in that case either it was literally the perfect demonstration of a goalkeeper being piss poor at commanding his area, same for that today I'm not sure why Vicario keeps getting raved about just because he keeps making a few flashy saves.

Besides that goal Spurs are proper bottling it doing very Spursy things when the pressure is on they can't handle it, they absolutely needed a win today in a derby to help towards UCL qualification but they cant handle the pressure.

That wasn't a foul for me I'm not too arsed in any case because if we win our games it's in our hands, I'm not taking for granted that we will win all our games but I'd much rather we won it that way without help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.