Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

Not a chance that's a foul just because that Spuds keeper Vicari wouldn't know what commanding his area was if it smacked flush in the face, just remember when people moaned about our goal against them in the 1-0 win saying it was a foul... No it was a foul in that case either it was literally the perfect demonstration of a goalkeeper being piss poor at commanding his area, same for that today I'm not sure why Vicario keeps getting raved about just because he keeps making a few flashy saves.

Besides that goal Spurs are proper bottling it doing very Spursy things when the pressure is on they can't handle it, they absolutely needed a win today in a derby to help towards UCL qualification but they cant handle the pressure.

That wasn't a foul for me I'm not too arsed in any case because if we win our games it's in our hands, I'm not taking for granted that we will win all our games but I'd much rather we won it that way without help.
Correct, the goalkeeper should be pushing White out of the way so the ref at least knows that there's a problem - 9 out of 10 times the ref then gives the foul to the keeper.

Not a chance that's a foul just because that Spuds keeper Vicari wouldn't know what commanding his area was if it smacked flush in the face, just remember when people moaned about our goal against them in the 1-0 win saying it was a foul... No it was a foul in that case either it was literally the perfect demonstration of a goalkeeper being piss poor at commanding his area, same for that today I'm not sure why Vicario keeps getting raved about just because he keeps making a few flashy saves.

Besides that goal Spurs are proper bottling it doing very Spursy things when the pressure is on they can't handle it, they absolutely needed a win today in a derby to help towards UCL qualification but they cant handle the pressure.

That wasn't a foul for me I'm not too arsed in any case because if we win our games it's in our hands, I'm not taking for granted that we will win all our games but I'd much rather we won it that way without help.

You're right, it's definitely not a foul to stand in the keeper's way. The keeper needs to be far stronger and absolutely clean out White until he fucks off.

Under Arteta, Arsenal have become angel-faced masters of the dark arts!

White is fouling Vicario on every corner and definitely did on the 3rd goal.

Romero scores instead of hitting the post if Partey is not completely back to the ball, pushing Romero away from goal with both arms.

Kulashevski is DEFINITELY clipped for a penalty, so Saka doesn’t get #2. Should have been 1-1, not 2-0.

72% possession for Spurs, 3x the passes, 8 shots to 4, 5 corners to 2….ALL IN FAVOR OF SPURS!!!

Arsenal have got the luck of the Irish this season!
What they do have is the best defensive team in Europe....by some distance... but its just not great football to watch. They just play the percentages and if you can't score against them, you can't beat them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.