Premier League Games 27/28th August

Headline after our 1-4 away win: Scoreline Flatters Faltering City

Headline after their 0-1 away win: United Are Back in Style

Hull are terrible don't think I've ever seen a worse PL team going forward

3 games in and I see absolutely no threat whatsoever. Same old shite. They'll struggle with any half decent team in front of them.

That was coming but it's only the third game. We're still in control, just have to keep doing our job.

Let's be honest they've played no one, deserved to win that game just annoying how they got our hopes up ! Bring on the Derby

Not really lucky, can't say the scum didn't deserve it. Hull were getting congratulated all game for parking the bus and paid the penalty for no ambition.
Summed up perfectly at the end when instead of keeping the ball and playing, Meyler punts it over from 15 yards and then Manure go down the other end and score.

Hull got and deserved fuck all.

3 games in and I see absolutely no threat whatsoever. Same old shite. They'll struggle with any half decent team in front of them.
The thing is though they have quite a few match winners in them that are capable of getting the goals needed against these type of teams. If you beat these type of teams and just do OK against the big teams you can win the league. We'll see what they're made of when we play them in two weeks, I really hope we make them look average.

Clubs run by twats, supported by twats managed by twats and play like twats and bobby charltons a twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.