Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

They should take prize money off of teams that don't score, either for every game they don't score or on average goals scored over the season or an average of goals scored over a select number of games.

They should take prize money of teams that don't score, either for every game they don't or on average goals over the season/a select number of games.
Nah. Bonus point for a four goal haul in a single game, and an extra point for every two goals over that. So the Watford and stoke games would have been worth 5 points each.

They should take prize money off of teams that don't score, either for every game they don't score or on average goals scored over the season or an average of goals scored over a select number of games.

City would have have owed more than Enron under Pearce.

Nah. Bonus point for a four goal haul in a single game, and an extra point for every two goals over that. So the Watford and stoke games would have been worth 5 points each.

I was originally thinking points but might be a bit too severe a jump for the authorities. I was thinking you get 0 points for a 0-0 but your suggestion isn't bad either, they do it in Rugby and seems to work just fine.

I feel like they need to do something about teams killing games from the off, I love football but there's been quite a few games that have tested my patience and bored me to near death this season.

After all, this is suppose to be the most entertaining league in the world...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.