Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

That was the small gap we needed, it's in our hands and I believe we will take it with both hands.

Get in! Dippers needed reigning in a bit. With klopp leaving my stance of anybody but liverpool had been strengthened. As much as i really dont want arsenal to win the league as they're not a million miles behind the dippers themselves which is saying a lot, If we don't win it, I'd sooner they did than Klopp. I want him to go with his one covid title, they'll seethe at being constantly reminded that's all he won and have other fans dismiss their one title because of covid it will eat away at them for years and it will be glorious.

I also put more trust in arsenal slipping up in games they shouldn't than the dippers and have more confidence in our ability to beat them at home. Best result possible that, just need to take full advantage tomorrow with a commanding win otherwise it let's the dippers off the hook.

Last edited:
"Manchester United trying to close in"

Fucking hell, thats some take by Sky there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.