Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb

Amazing how the post match analysis on a Watford / Chelsea match which will be a big big story has descended into an in depth discussion on all things Raggy between an Everton player and an ex dipper

The concentration level on BM is quite low.

Fuck that I want the twats relegated! If not that lower table. If not that mid table. If not that out of the top 4. If not that 4th. And so on. As far down as fucking possible.

Beautifully phrased . The twats need to be removed from the face of the earth.

Because the London derby cannot be played in the evening KO Saturday due to police restrictions and rugby. BT has that. So they have swapped slots this week.

Sky have a Yorkshire Championship derby at lunchtime too which would normally be in the evening slot but can be played then instead as there are no real police restrictions there.

So it was a one off that worked for both BT and Sky.

They seem to be working better together now they have agreed to let each other sell their football as a package from next season.
Cheers didn’t realise that,thought both games where on sky and bt maybe had a early Sunday kick off instead..

When I said next season I meant 4th goes in next season ie finished 4th this season... if you know what I mean

I’m bloody confusing myself now
Yep, whoever finishes 4th this season goes straight to the group next season :)

But runners-up place to those deluded cnuts will be regarded as " almost winning " the PL, with the media fawning all over them too probably
You bet.
If they come second to us, the narrative will be that their organically homegrown team of locally born and bred Manc heroes who play for the shirt and the minimum living wage was only beaten by a bunch of mercenaries, who have been put together at a cost of billions and are owned and funded by a dirty medieval Arab monarchy that is built on oil wells and slave labour, not to mention the oppression of women.
So it really doesn't count.
We/they wuz robbed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.