Premier League Games 30/31 Dec + 1/2 Jan '24

That grass was long and tripped the cheating twat up! SSN “ A new Year and Liverpool are top of the league”
Going to revel in it when we go there and hope to say hello to Psuedo hardcase Spityy

When was the last time Taylor awarded us a nailed on pen not a dive ? Yeah good luck with that one. The only one I can recall was actually when he was told to go and look at the screen. The idea that Webb hasn’t given them a few gentle reminders that it would be good if someone other than City won the league is beyond a joke.

Honestly cannot believe that second penalty was not overturned. VAR starting the New Year off proudly showing its true red colours. Fuck them.
Also, all the commentators harping on about how Newcastle giving it a real go?? I don't think I've ever seen worse passing in a game this season, maybe even further back. The Geordies couldn't string more than 3 passes together, it was astounding. As if their whole team had been possessed by a bunch of alien Harry Maguire clones.

Just looking on the BBC fixtures and unless I’m reading it wrong the dips have an eleven day break mid January and no fixture the weekend we play Newcastle away? Is that right.
Staggered winter break, theirs is after ours.

I fully expect the cunts to be awarded a penalty by VAR when they ain't even playing.

Honestly cannot believe that second penalty was not overturned. VAR starting the New Year off proudly showing its true red colours. Fuck them.
Also, all the commentators harping on about how Newcastle giving it a real go?? I don't think I've ever seen worse passing in a game this season, maybe even further back. The Geordies couldn't string more than 3 passes together, it was astounding. As if their whole team had been possessed by a bunch of alien Harry Maguire clones.
Ederson is a better outfield player than Dan Burn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.