Premier League Games 4/5/6 November '23

Now we've hit top spot again i think Operation "get Rodri sent off at all costs" might go into overdrive
Now we've hit top spot again I think operation " dont let our players fall into the trap of getting sent off" should go into overdrive.

Its imperative that we don't get involved in silly situations that get refs involved in possible yellow and red card decisions.
Apart from Rodri what springs to mind is the Kovacic series of rash tackles and Ederson getting involved in a bit of head rubbing with an opposition player.

In the grand sceme of things United winning probably kept ten hag at the helm for that little longer, and the toxicity bubbling and the delusions of granduer as bad as ever, so personally I think that's been a great weekend of football
Totally agree with you
It's been a great weekend of results for us blues. CTID

I didn’t see the game but LiveScore said straight red so I was wondering if it was a bad tackle he will miss our game if it’s a 3 game ban
Need to check, but he already had a yellow (which should have been red for a kick on Colwill)
Edit: BBC sport also say 3 match ban. He misses Wolves (a), Villa (h) & City (a)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.