Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

And I know that was a fantastic goal, but Liverpool's defending is really not good enough.

They miss chances that our fans whinge about, yet the chances Liverpool missed in the first half of this game I feel confident that our players would be more more likely to take those that were given to them.

It reminds me more of Gabriel Jesus or Sterling as much as I love them, but they're not with us anymore and part.

And then meanwhile, UTD, are a hot mess of a built squad. Enigmatic is a perfect word to describe their squad.

Sure, Manioo gives you what he just did but in terms of control they can't control the game if their life depended on it.

They start off brilliant for periods and then they just seem like they just built like a team that makes no sense.

They are desperate for a real central midfielder and that they spent all this money on Mason Mount is beyond hilarious of a joke.

What happened when Casimiro put that ball into the box that you would think someone would come in and finish?
Why was that that that didn't happen?

Prior to that UTD were getting torn apart every time they were going forward and I have a feeling that some of the players on the left side or like oh we can't go too far forward or we're gonna get caught on the break like we did multiple times prior.

Confidence in the bin and fortunate that they were able to stay in the game.

I have to be blunt and say Arsenal are the real contenders for top of the league, and it's been that way for sometime, but it's becoming more apparent as this season goes on.

I am far more worried about and really I think they look far more of a legit threat to really win the league than Liverpool truthfully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.