Premier League Games 8/9/10 April

Just in from City .....got an Acca running that just needs a Chelsea win .....how are they looking? Considering a cash out

Kante getting booked for a kick should be off as he pulled a player back in the first half and wasn't booked....sound similar?

this Chelsea team is nothing special .they know how to win I give them that but I think they will struggle next season every thing is going there way this year, no injuries, lucky referies dissions, fewer games , they dont control games, they dont have to this season but I think to bee able too call your self great team you have to control games, we will see next season I bet you they will stuggle to make topp 4

this Chelsea team is nothing special .they know how to win I give them that but I think they will struggle next season every thing is going there way this year, no injuries, lucky referies dissions, fewer games , they dont control games, they dont have to this season but I think to bee able too call your self great team you have to control games, we will see next season I bet you they will stuggle to make topp 4

They have 14 points more than us and 15 goals more in GD, knowing how to win is very important and their coach knows it. Unless something drastic happens where their coach has a meltdown like Maureen they will be there next year.

Question is when will Pep learn and teach team the knowledge of how to win.

Stuff the first two and do us a favour Crouchinho.

Keep the little pressure on Chelsea alive and don't limp into second spot despite it being in the bag for you.
In good old Spurs fashion we will probably finish 4th lol. I think we can beat United and Arsenal at home though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.