Premier League (midweek) Games 5/6/7 December '23

That just makes last weekend even more annoying. Last night was atrocious, but Villa are a good side. Spurs aren't, and we shouldn't be dropping points at home to them.
It’s so typical, sides turn up when they play against us, no matter who they are. Bottom of the league and their defensive players turn out to be Beckenbauer clones. Or, when attacking, their goals to shots on target ratio it’s 100%. At the start of our four match run, I said I would have been happy with nine points out of 12, I must admit, I’m cheesed off with three but in reality, our form has been that good all season.

Aaaw poor Kulusevski, did the ref not give you every decision tonight?

Poor little boy.
He got a decision against us with a foul on Ake that knocked him flying off his feet. Scandalous that it wasn’t looked at straight away, a clear and obvious error for those who want VAR.

Last edited:
He's a really underrated player, who always works his bollocks off. That's something like 30+ goals and 30+ assists over the last 3 years.
Great to see someone like Bowen doing it at Premier League level.
He has had a long apprenticeship getting to West Ham and probably deserves a chance for England ?
Think he only cost £8 million ?

Big Ange being found out that his CV basically has 25 years of shite on it.

Great to see someone like Bowen doing it at Premier League level.
He has had a long apprenticeship getting to West Ham and probably deserves a chance for England ?
Think he only cost £8 million ?
He can play any position across the front 3, would be a great squad player for any manager at club level or for England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.