Premier League - The Run In for Europe

Latics Fan SJK

I've noticed a few of the Spurs fans on here saying that they're confident of finishing in the top 4.

I'll be the first to admit that about 3 months ago I was in total agreement. Now, I'm not too sure. I don't think it's something to knock AVB on though, should they miss out, as I am pleased that they are giving the Europa League a good go, which is more than can be said for a number of other teams who've been involved in this competition over the past few years, and they're suffering from a bit of an injury crisis at the worst possible time. Kaboul and Sandro missing for most the season, Bale & Lennon being out at the same time and Adebayor being Adebayor.

With Arsenal being on a good run, I think they may just pip Spurs to that 4th spot. Maybe on goal difference. I can't see Chelsea slipping up, despite their hectic fixture pile up.

How does everyone else see it panning out?

4ropox.jpg

It can go either this. It's so hard for me to predict. Arsenal usually do very well at this time of the season don't they so I can easily see them go in 4th. Chelsea on the other hand have had a lot of games to play and still have a very tough schedule. Looking at it I'd say that Arsenal and Tottenham will take the 3rd and 4th.

Arsenal will finish third.

Between Spurs and Chelsea for fourth.

I know we hate Spurs but it still absolutely blows my mind they missed out on CL last year because of something Chelsea did in a different competition.

Andouble said:
I know we hate Spurs but it still absolutely blows my mind they missed out on CL last year because of something Chelsea did in a different competition.
Different competition, really? To qualify for the CL through winning the CL blows your mind?

Don't see Spuds winning at either Wigan or Stoke. Both are fighting for their lives.

Spurs will miss out on a top 4 place again.Spurs dont have big enough squad to get in that top 4 .Spurs also rely too much on Bale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.