Premier Years 2011/2012

That has been debunked on previous Premier League Years, they show BT Sport broadcasted matches on it. I think one of the Merseyside derbies that year was one.
But BT Sport aren't ESPN and will therefore have different rights.

The 6 - 1 and Agueroooooo! on SS5 at the mo.

Cheers for the tip off mate, I put it on after I saw your post. It's at least 2 days since I've re watched the Aguero goal v QPR so always nice to see it again.

I really enjoyed seeing all the big moments from that season, including both derby wins, the last minute Balotelli penalty v Spurs, Nasri goal against Chelsea, the Newcastle game and of course the epic QPR finale... what a season.

It was also interesting to see some of the moments where it looked like the title had gone and how we went on to eventually win it!

Cheers for the tip off mate, I put it on after I saw your post. It's at least 2 days since I've re watched the Aguero goal v QPR so always nice to see it again.

I really enjoyed seeing all the big moments from that season, including both derby wins, the last minute Balotelli penalty v Spurs, Nasri goal against Chelsea, the Newcastle game and of course the epic QPR finale... what a season.

It was also interesting to see some of the moments where it looked like the title had gone and how we went on to eventually win it!

I was surprised they didn't make more of the 1 - 0 loss at Arsenal. Just showed fleeting goal and Mario sending off.
Just was the best season, for me. Think it's because the way it was won.

I was surprised they didn't make more of the 1 - 0 loss at Arsenal. Just showed fleeting goal and Mario sending off.
Just was the best season, for me. Think it's because the way it was won.

Yeah that's true, like you say they didn't really focus on that game and at the time I was sure we had blown it. Incredible season and amazing that Aguero's goal is such an iconic sporting moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.