Premiership team of the season so far????

jay_mcfc said:
----------------------Given

Bosingwa-----Vidic------Laursen--------Lescott

-----Ireland--------Gerrard--------Alonso

Young---------------------------------Robinho

-------------------Anelka

sorry vidic? god i really worry when city fans start to believe untied players are good - i would never want a united player in our team straight from them - wud be disgraceful

bluemooncol said:
sorry vidic? god i really worry when city fans start to believe untied players are good - i would never want a united player in our team straight from them - wud be disgraceful

WTF are you on about? This isn't my wish list (although I would happily take him) it's what I think has been the team of the season.

----------------Ireland------------
Ireland---Ireland----Ireland---Ireland
------------Ireland----Robinho------

masterwig said:
Ireland---VINNY----VINNY---Ireland

corrected

jay_mcfc said:
bluemooncol said:

WTF are you on about? This isn't my wish list (although I would happily take him) it's what I think has been the team of the season.

even so i **** admit a united player has played that well, but thats my opinion, if you want to say a united player has been brilliant this season well done to you, but i prefer to admint that they are the scum of the earth and will never been good

masterwig said:

i am pretty sure you've missed ireland off their somewhere

bluemooncol said:
even so i **** admit a united player has played that well, but thats my opinion, if you want to say a united player has been brilliant this season well done to you, but i prefer to admint that they are the scum of the earth and will never been good

Aren't you a big hard man? No wonder they call us bitter.

jay_mcfc said:
bluemooncol said:

is it my fault i hate them, i tort ur menna hate your rivals no matter what - i guess i am wrong but never mind

jay_mcfc said:
bluemooncol said:

is it my fault i hate them, i tort ur menna hate your rivals no matter what - i guess i am wrong but never mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.