"Press room erupted"

Groke

....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.

Green actually said all the goals were met with a roar today. He said every one in the press box was extremely impressed with both sides. THEN said everyone in the press box was applauding Bale's goal. He didn't say "erupted"! I heard it with my own eyes ;) !

I was sat in front of media types against Liverpool and some of them were fist pumping when the Dippers scored. Yet they happily took their free burgers and drinks at half-time, the two-faced cockney cunts. Siege mentality.

I have said it before, I shall have to say it another five thousand times. The media dahlinks are not MANUre, CFC or The Arse. The southern-based so-called Rag media are merely Spuds fans in disguise. They, like us, have had decades of crap teams and many a season in the wilderness. The second a Tottenham side looks like it might do summat, the Rag, CFC and Arse shirts are ditched and they dive for their sixties wardrobe. And how they love 'Arry, 'cos he, like some latter day Moses, will lead them to the promised land, someday! If it's not this season, the Rag shirts will be out again next season!

Anti-City, pro-Spurs, or pro-football? It is well known that -many- journalists are Spurs fans, are you criticising them for cheering goals for their team? And they might have been cheering the fact that Spurs equalised and they were watching a brilliant match. It was a mental 9 minutes, it's easy to be caught up in the emotion. I cheered Arsenal's goal when they scored today, and couldn't care less about either team.

Apparently (Sky pundits Souness and Neville) Balotelli is more evil than Hitler, and Lescott is too.
Sour grapes, I hope we fucking stuff the bin dippers now!

heard it as well, me and my dad just laughed.

impartial my fucking arse.

bored at work said:
....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.

I would not say Anti City, but very London Centric, Spuds have been the media darlings for weeks now, the myths coming out about them are equal to those of the Ancient Greeks, and there are some idiots out there who are starting to beleive it.

They so wanted them to win it was painful to watch and read at times, but alas it was not to be, I bet there will be some vitriol in the press tomorrow, saying all that I don't really care the phone hacking scandal has exposed the media in this country, I mean if they can hack a murdered girls phone they are not beyond writing vitriol against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.