Price of Asahi Super Dry at ground

jrb

How much was it last season? Under £5? How much has it gone up by? (City aren't forcing you to buy it jrb)

Any other drink and food prices gone up at the Etihad?

How much was it last season? Under £5? How much has it gone up by? (City aren't forcing you to buy it jrb)

Think it was £4.90 last season, all the prices have gone up, the Asahi would be over £6 in city centre

What price were you expecting?

What price were you expecting?

I wasn’t expecting any price. I certainly wasn’t expecting a price rise.

I know, it’s less than a £1 price rise, so I shouldn’t complain.

On the plus side, I pretended to be a car at a KFC drive through just as it was about to close. After a bit of good natured banter and chat with the Manager and staff through the drive through window I got a free KFC meal. :-)

One food bar on SS2 had two beers on offer: Asahi 0% 330ml (can't remember the price) or Grolsch 4% at £4-75. - I had the Grolsch and they charged £4-27. Do they now give the 10% S/T discount to all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.